Job title: Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £23,000 + Commission
Location: City of London
As a Entry Level Recruitment Consultant at Square One Resources, you will be responsible for building long-lasting relationships with candidates, specialising in your specific market to deliver the best talent. You will be provided with all the tools and knowledge required to become a successful Recruitment Consultant.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- To support Senior Sales staff by developing and managing the resource pool to provide quality candidates for roles they are recruiting for.
- Maintaining contact key relationships and sector knowledge to maximize revenue growth.
- Building "Talent Pools" for your area - liaising with candidates on a regular basis to determine their availability to ensure a consistent flow of candidates for consultants to maximize sales for the team
- Ensuring high quality candidate care, contacting all active contractors on a monthly basis
- Pro-actively sourcing high-quality CV's from a range of sources (including Database Search, Internet Research, Websites, Networking, Advertising etc.)
- Registering candidates; fully qualifying their work history, rate expectations, notice periods etc.
- Creatively looking at direct sources for candidates
- Screening and short-listing suitable candidates for selection and presenting these to clients
- Arranging interviews with candidates, fully briefing them of the role and sending confirmations
- Providing feedback to candidates and clients
- Updating and maintaining the recruitment database, searching the database for suitable candidates
- Lead generation - passing on leads from candidates to relevant consultants
- Updating the team on any applicable market knowledge
- Liaising with Account managers and clients to deliver the right service to our clients
- Producing MI for the team when requested
- Work within Square One's SLA's
- Working to daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Ideally sales experience
Our training provides everything you need to know.
What We Offer:
- Gym membership
- Working from home one day a week or two days when hitting your minimum target
- Birthday lunches
- Christmas and summer parties
- Bi-yearly operational team building events
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Days off for charity work
- Day off on your birthday
- Life assurance
- Travel insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
A Little About Us:
Square One provides a specialist recruitment service on an international scale with dedicated teams across Development, Digital, Infrastructure, ERP, Oracle and SAP.
As one of the UK's largest independent agencies, we're committed to working harder, smarter and faster than anyone to turn urgent requirements into quality placements, quickly and consistently.
Throughout our contract and permanent markets, we only ever deliver uncomplicated service, uncompromising people and unrivalled results.
Square One Values:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word format, or you have any questions, please contact our careers team on +44 (0)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'