Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you a hardworking, target-driven, money motivated individual looking for a new role that will allow you to learn, develop and progress? Do you enjoy exceeding expectations and being rewarded for it?
Then Recruitment is the right industry for you!
Working in Recruitment is all about being the CEO of your own desk. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you need to be able to throw yourself into your work, be proactive and take every opportunity to earn yourself commission. If you are a real grafter you could:
- Earn up to £50,000 OTE within your first year
- Win paid for holidays abroad and free lunches
- Work in Central London
- Earn up to 40% commission on your deals
- Get access to a steep career development plan and be promoted regularly
The ideal candidate for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant position will have the following:
- University Degree of 2:2 or above from a well-ranked University
- Good telephone manner and fantastic communication skills
- 6 to 12 months sales experience, preferably in a B2B setting
- Strong mindset, work ethic and resilience
- A positive 'can-do’ attitude and the ability to overcome set backs
If you feel that you eligible for this position and are interested in knowing more about Recruitment, please send your CV across.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'