ENTRY LEVEL RECRUITMANT CONSULTANT
Are you at a loose end coming out of University or in a job that isn’t challenging you enough? Then look no further than recruitment consultancy. It is a thriving sector with plenty of potential for progression and success, with realistic earnings of up to £80k in as little as THREE years!
Salary: £18-20k, £35k OTE
- Since being founded in 2004, the company have grown from strength to strength with an annual turnover of £30 million currently!
- Supply expertise individuals in IT, Engineering and the Oil & Gas industry
- Invest in the future of their company with formal training courses
- Won numerous recruitment agency awards including: The Sunday Times best 100 companies to work for!
- With a modern, energetic training scheme, there is no need for you to have any experience in the sectors they specialise in!
The role of trainee recruitment consultant:
- Sourcing the best candidates through job adverts and headhunting
- Interviewing candidates, arranging interviews with clients and prepping candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients to provide the best service with confidence!
- Negotiating terms and closing deals
- Building a network and name for yourself
Why apply to trainee recruitment consultant?
Clear pathway for progression: ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT > CONSULTANT > SENIOR CONSULTANT > PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT > MANAGER > HEAD OF DEPARTMENT > DIRECTOR
- 1st year £35k-45k on target earnings (OTE)
- 2nd year £50k-£70k OTE
- 3rd year £70k-£100k+ OTE
- 5* all inclusive holidays for yearly targets!
- Discounted gym membership
- Numerous retailer vouchers
- The day off work on your birthday!
- Uncapped COMMISSION!
Candidates should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Ideally sales experience of 6 months or more, or a 2:1 degree from a well-recognised University
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form
- A wealth of experience of working in a professional environment
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
Apply today and get in contact with RULE Recruitment to kick start your career in Recruitment Consultancy!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'