Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Sales Role
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Are you interested in working in a fast-paced yet highly lucrative environment?
- Do you want to live the "London lifestyle" after Graduation?
- Do you need a transparent, meritocratic career structure to keep you motivated?
We specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Our clients are always on the lookout for ambitious, highly motivated individuals to join their ever-growing businesses.
We are currently looking for numerous Graduate and Entry Level Recruitment Consultants to be the next generation of high earners in these firms.
The skills required as a Graduate Entry Level Recruitment Consultant:
The role you would have as a Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
The Recruitment benefits package on offer for you…
So if the above sounds like a company and a Recruitment Consultant role you would be interested in, please apply now with your updated CV.
- Graduate degree in any discipline - 2:2 or higher
- Natural sales ability
- Fantastic communicator at all levels- you can’t be afraid of speaking to C level candidates!
- Passion to succeed in your career
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Competitive edge - either through sports or extracurricular success
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for role
- Reviewing CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for roles
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/ surpassing targets to earn commission
- £20-24k basic salary, with realistic OTE of £30-45k in your 1st year
- Trendy Central London offices
- Weekly sociable events
- Yearly bonus as well as weekly/monthly incentives
- Ability to earn some serious money - commission rising up to 35%!
- "Family feel" - no KPI’s, no micromanagement, an opportunity to flourish and develop your career
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'