Huge earning potential - £17,500 Basic with OTE of £30,000 - £40,000 in the 1st year and OTE of £50,000+ in the 2nd year!
Frank Recruitment Group are expanding our Newcastle Head Office and on the look for competitive, target driven and resilient individuals to start and grow with the company as an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant.
What we look for in our Recruitment Consultants:
- Hard working and target driven
- Motivated to succeed
- Natural sales ability and/or previous sales experience
- Looking for progression within the company
- Confident telephone manner
- Perseverance, resilience and professionalism
All new recruiters go through Frank University; our award-winning training programme. Frank University will provide you with all of the training and mentoring that you need to become a successful recruiter from the day you start, so no recruiting experience is necessary.
Frank Recruitment Group is an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the lucrative technology industry; we are seen as the go-to global provider for specialist within these niche industries. Due to an investment from TPG Growth that have invested in other companies such as Uber, Spotify and Airbnb we have seen global growth within the company.
What we offer our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Basic salary of £17,500 with uncapped commission (1st year OTE of £30,000-£40,000 and 2nd year OTE of £50,000+)
- 20 days holiday and bank holidays
- Achievable career progression - including international opportunities
- Tailored training throughout your career
- All expenses paid trips and incentives for high achievers
- Exciting and stimulating company culture
- Monthly company social events
- Performance based incentives and rewards
As a Recruitment Consultant at Frank Recruitment Group you will be part of an exciting culture that motivates and challenges you, with a company that rewards the efforts you put in.
The responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant:
- Head-hunting candidates using several different platforms
- Persuading, negotiating and selling
- Developing professional relationships with candidates and clients
- Full management of the recruiting process
If this fast-paced, sales driven environment matches your competitive personality then this role will set you off with a head start in a highly rewarding career path.
Apply now and become part of the Frank Recruitment Group Team!