Entry Level Receptionist/Administrator
£12,000 - £15,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for an Admin Assistant & Receptionist to join a fantastic business based in Loughton, Essex. Your primary responsibility will be supporting the Administration department with the day to day running of a busy office.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Processing Sales orders
- Assisting the Sales Department
- Operation the switchboard
- Distributing incoming post & franking outgoing post
- Maintaining the office
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Health & Safety related administrative duties
Core Skills Required:
- Excellent organisation, with a good attention to detail
- Competent computer skills
- The ability to work using your own initiative
- Excellent written and spoken command of the English language
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Pleasant telephone manner
- An enthusiastic 'can do' approach to work
Training will be provided so previous experience is not essential
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job