One of my clients, a leading international private equity investor is looking for a Transaction Analyst to join in their Operations Team and report into the Head of Transactions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing, inputting and reporting all the financial and analytical client data both internally and externally.
The main purpose of the role is to classify transactions related queries within a timely manner.
- Inputting drawdown and distribution transactions
- Sending our payment and receipt notices to 3rd parties and clients
- Inputting payments into an online banking system
- Dealing with cash breaks and clearing outstanding items
- Resolving ad hoc queries
- Assisting with project work and monthly sign off
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Previous experience within trade support / back office on either buy / sell side
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Experience of data entry work and high accuracy levels
- Experience of working in a team to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Operations background within FS is preferable
- Familiarity with online banking/payments processing is preferred but not required
If you are interested in finding out more - please send your CV to Dominic dot Roofe at Maclean Moore dot com for immediate review.
- Data Entry
- Private Equity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job