Financeplus is WPP'sinternal Financial Shared Service organisation, providing transactional back-office financial services to WPP companies. Financeplus supports a range of processes including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Media Billing & Payments
- Accounting and Reporting
- Statutory reporting
By consolidating activities under one roof, Financeplus takes advantage of volume to deliver increased efficiency. This is achieved by standardising, streamlining and aligning relevant processes, and introducing tools & technology to drive effectiveness across our operations. By taking over transactional financial activities, Financeplus allows our agencies to focus on commercial activities, client management and revenue / cost management.
Financeplus UK was the first Financeplus, opening in 2011. There are now have offices in Australia, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Spain, the UK and the USA, and have recently started in Venezuela.
Financeplus has a clearly defined migration methodology that we will use for all future deployments. This will ensure a smoother transfer of activities with full clarity and proper preparation.
- To liaise with the Invoice validation team, posting, Investigating and resolving queries on system.
- To build relationships with the relevant Agencies, buyers, and vendors to understand their processes and complete query resolution.
- To ensure all excel reporting is accurately completed and e- mailed to the designated agencies as per the agreed deadlines.
- Performing detailed statement reconciliations and resolving reconciling items
- Maintaining various team mailboxes and replying within agreed SLA
- Preparing and completing journals and investigating debit balances
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel, experience in pivot tables and Vlook ups preferable.
- Must have good communication skills in English both written and verbal and be able to liaise with both internal and external customers on every level.
- To have previous experience in Finance preferably AP department.
- To be able to work as part of a team and on own iniative, planning, forecasting, and resolving queries in timely manner in a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Needs to have strong customer service experience, be able to check detail and provide back up and verification of data in every aspect.
- Accounts Payable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job