Entry Level Marketing Assistant
Manchester City Centre.
This Entry Level Marketing Assistant Position welcomes all candidates with a passion for people, marketing and/or customer service to put their creative mind to the test at our interactive Marketing events across Manchester!
From Entry-Level to management training, we can offer our newest Marketing Assistant all the training they need to kick-start their Marketing career!
More about us...
Whilst search, social media, ecommerce and content marketing have considerably altered the roles of buyers and sellers in recent years, a number of the more traditional channels (that is, pre-dating millennials) remain to be amongst the most effective!
Here at The BeeHive Northern Ltd we choose to kick it old-school, creating personalised marketing campaigns for our clients with hundreds of Marketing events Nationwide, where we can connect with our customers face-to-face, person to person.
After all, what is more effective in building lasting relationships than a little human interaction?
Working with a range of blue chip clients our Marketing Events have proved to be a front-runner in all areas.
So, why work with us?
- Career Stability - Monday to Friday sociable hours, constant coaching and development from Marketing and Business Professionals to further extend your skill set daily.
- Plentiful Financial Rewards, Commissions and Bonuses.
- Boundless Travel opportunities, Business Trips and Weekends Away.
- Fun, Relaxed and close-knit team environment.
- Become a part of a rapidly expanding company, who has proved to be one of the top competitors in our industry time and time again, winning exclusive contracts with blue chip clients.
- No more clock watching, sat at the same desk day in day out. Here at The BeeHive, no two days are the same, attending a range of Marketing events weekly, working with your team and with customers throughout there is no time for clock watchers. As they say… Time flies when you are having fun.
With the demand for our services at an all-time high, we will be selecting successful applicant shortly to get the ball rolling to fill these roles.
Apply today to ensure you don’t miss out, and to be invited for an initial appointment at our Manchester City Centre office, giving you the chance to meet our Managers and find out about all of our opportunities within our Manchester Hive.
If you have a bright and bold energy, and are ready to take a leap that will excel your Sales & Marketing career into a direction you never knew possible, apply now, and await a phone call from our Recruitment Team.
All successful applicants can expect to be contacted within 48 hours.
From all of us here at the Hive we wish you the best of luck!
As these positions are entry level, previous customer service/marketing experience is a bonus, however, not required! These roles are offered on a commission only basis allowing you to earn what you work for. Apply today to be considered for this self-employed position. Previous experience within sales, customer service, marketing, retail sales, hospitality, bar work, waiters, call centre, telesales would be advantageous, however not required! All roles are offered on a self-employed commission only basis - To be successful in the application process there will be a part of the interview process where you can shadow a manager for a day which will be unpaid. Send a current up to date cv and contact email / number to continue with the application.