Entry Level Lab Analyst (A level in a science subject)
My client is a leading process manufacturing business based in North Shields.
As a result of business demands, the company is looking to recruit a lab analyst.
Candidates should ideally have 5GCSE's at C or above and a science A level.
- To carry out verification and analysis of finished products and raw materials, and determining their quality status, according to the departmental procedures and test plans, working on a dayshift basis to support the laboratory shift team.
- To ensure that all test results are accurately reported and inputted into the laboratory computer database system.
- Participate in the data analysis of test results of finished products and raw materials, highlighting any trends observed.
- To ensure that the laboratory results and quality records are maintained and updated according to laid down procedures.
- Ensure that the laboratory is kept clean and tidy and any spillages are immediately cleaned up.
- To ensure that all instruments and equipment are operated as per the operational instructions / procedures and ensure that any deficiencies are reported.
- Communicate with other members of the team, and other departments regarding test results.
- Ensure that the laboratory retained sample store is maintained as per the procedures.
- To assist with the development of laboratory procedures and methods.
- Participate in the development of new recipes by carrying out appropriate analysis, on technical service requests.
- To actively participate in the laboratory 5S / zoning program, suggesting improvements as required.
- Assist with the preparation of small sample orders for customer trials.
- To assist with customer complaints and internal investigations, by carrying out appropriate analysis, as required.
- To assist with the generation of customer inspection certificates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'