Entry Level IT Recruitment Consultant
Optimus Search are an international recruitment consultancy focussing on niche sectors within IT, Engineering and Pharmaceuticals.
Coming to Optimus you are going to join a big Team of experienced Recruitment Consultants, but we are not all just Recruiters, we are also Hockey Players, Singers, Hobby Bakers, World Travelers, Food envies, Break dancer, Karate Ninjas and much more!
But most importantly: we are all one big family!
Joining Optimus means more than just starting a career - it means being part of a successful and fun environment.
We are looking for candidates who want to dream big. Money motivation plays a huge part in our motivation to be successful.
We strive to maintain an excellent working environment and actively consider our office a community. With classroom and onsite-desk training we are going to teach you everything you need to know.
• Identify new clients and their needs and offer individual solutions in the field of recruitment
• building long lasting relationships with clients as well as expansion and long-term maintenance of your network
• Providing a shortlist of suitable candidates after consultation with the responsible hiring managers
• Management of job advertisements and applicants as well as active search and head hunting passive candidates
• Build and maintain the candidate pipeline for your specialized market
• Some professional experience in one of the following industries: Sales, Recruitment, Customer Service, Administration, etc is beneficial
• Excellent communication skills with professionals on all levels - from junior to management
• Not be afraid to pick up the phone - contact with customers and candidates is the key to success
• Open-minded personality and team spirit
• Fluent English skills are a must
• Competitive starting salary + uncapped commission
• Full training provided by experts in the field
• Monthly lunch clubs for those who hit their targets
• Two annual holiday incentives - our top billers are rewarded with all expenses paid holidays
• Dress down, early finish and a fridge full of beer and wine on a Friday
- Business Development
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job