The Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning, market leader across the globe for technology recruitment. In less than 10 years, we have successfully established ourselves as the go-to global provider for talent in cloud technology. Through our stable of seven trading brands, we focus on niche product-led markets exhibiting strong growth and supply shortages where we have become the undisputed recognized brand leader.
We have recently received a majority investment from TPG Growth, who count Uber, Airbnb and Spotify amongst its investment portfolio, which has enabled us to rapidly scale and continue our global expansion. As part of our ambitious growth plans for the rest of 2017, we are excited to be seeking multiple Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our market-leading team in entry-level sales roles.
If you are a self-motivated, highly-driven and ambitious graduate who wants to work hard and be rewarded, this role is for you! As a valued employee of Frank Recruitment Group, you will undertake our industry-leading training course to teach you the skills you need to be a success in this challenging and rewarding role, and be rewarded with uncapped commission, a progression plan that puts you in charge of your own career, as well as company social events, target-based rewards and unrivaled incentives.
What the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Candidate sourcing for specialist niche IT roles
- Management of the candidate recruitment process
- Administrative and reporting duties
- All of our entry-level roles offer the opportunity to transition into a 360 recruitment role with additional business development and client account management responsibilities
What we require from a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Complete spoken and written fluency in English and/or a Nordic language
- Bachelor's degree (any discipline)
- Previous experience in a relevant sales role preferred but not essential
- Resilience, tenacity and a desire to push yourself to succeed as much as possible
What we offer Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- Competitive starting base salary
- Uncapped commission - no limits or thresholds
- Industry-leading progressive sales training
- Unrivaled career progression opportunities
- Monthly office-wide social events
- International incentive trips
- Lunch Club at local fine dining restaurants
- Internal wellbeing programme and discounted gym membership
- Frequent team-building social activities
- Dress down days and casual Fridays
If you are seeking a challenging career opportunity at an award-winning global company, apply today or visit our website for further information on our company and current vacancies: https://.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Recruitment | Sales | Entry level | Staffing | Recruiter | Graduate