MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a top Chartered Financial Planning business who are currently recruiting for a Graduate Trainee Paraplanner.
The role is suitable for Motivated and determined Graduates with an ambition to progress in Financial Planning or experienced IFA Administrators who are keen to find a role that offers progression and a clear, structured Career path.
As a Trainee Paraplanner you will develop by working alongside Paraplanners and Financial Planners to provide comprehensive support to the advisory team in the following areas:-
- Provide administrative support to Paraplanner and Advisers
- Assist in ensuring all client information and facts are up to date for analysis review to be undertaken
- Provide support in the analysis and reviewing of transferring pension schemes, income drawdown and phased retirement plans
- Prepare client investment and pension planning reports, completion and reallocation letters
- Assist in identifying outstanding pension information required
- Undertake pensions administration, including pension transfers, drawdown and annuity broking
- Liaise with Advisers and keep up to date of progress and any outstanding requirements
- Liaise with ceding pension scheme providers to obtain pension information as required
Candidates will be offered a competitive salary as well as full support towards study for the Diploma Financial Planning. You will receive Training to become a Paraplanner and candidates with the right attitude and commitment will be offered opportunities to progress as an IFA in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job