Entry level - Front End Developer
With a creative eye and an ambition to learn and progress, the Entry Level Front End Developer will play a key role within this highly regarded, Crowborough based company, as you primarily focus on the addition of new features to the company’s website along with the creation of new pages, under the guidance and support of the Lead Developer.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Website updates, improvements and new features
- Responsible for database updates (training provided)
- Building new web pages and features (with code assistance from lead developer)
- Researching competitor websites, ensuring the website is at the forefront for user experience and features
- Ensuring the website follows industry standards, code practices and accessibility
- Sharing ideas and new initiatives that could generate new leads for the business
- Ongoing improvements of the build and design on the company’s internal intranet and CRM system
- Building and sending engaging email marketing campaigns
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, discounted local gym, along with free lunch and parking.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.
TN Recruits Ltd full GDPR policy can be found on the TN Recruits Website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'