Absolute Accountancy Recruitment are pleased to be working exclusively with an exciting and rapidly-growing company based local to Potters Bar.
The role would be a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure in an entry level finance role that will complement a current studier or recent graduate.
- The job involves chasing the debts from local authorities.
- Updating financial information in the system to ensure accuracy
- Raising and sending out invoices.
- Answering phone calls and sorting out queries.
- Prepare Aged debt report
- Updating a monthly list of queries and reporting to Manager monthly
- Enthusiastic to learn and eager to start a career in Finance
- Full training will be provided
- Be a team player to assist with team monthly objectives
- As the business is growing, there is scope for development and progress
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies
- Accounts Payable
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job