Entry level Data Processor 12-10pm evening shift
TransPerfect is looking for an entry level data processing person to join our legal technology team. Our London E-Discovery team is a fun all-star mix of biochemists, programmers, engineers, & lawyers turned legal technology experts.
Summary: The evening team oversees the advancement of eDiscovery engagements while facilitating successful handoffs to the day team. This role is ideal for someone working in reprographics interested in the technology focused aspects of the discovery process.
- Process Data // Create Images & PDFs // Load data to databases.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action
- Complete tasks in accordance with client specifications and industry standards, ensuring consistency with project goals and deadlines.
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- Respond to evening requests and ensure a successful handoff to daytime team
- Participate in process improvement & development initiatives
What we offer:
- Brand new offices in the Square Mile
- Entrepreneurial culture - High performers are recognized and rewarded.
- Fantastic growth potential
- Casual work environment with the industry’s top performers
- In-office foosball and table tennis tables
- An overwhelming preference for promoting internally
What we require:
- Above average knowledge of MS office (particularly excel)
- Customer service orientation
- Communicating complex concepts in clear concise ways
- A high-level problem solver
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Problem Solving
- PDF Creator
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'