Entry Level Customer Service/Administrative Opportunity
Salary: £18,000 + Benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Location: Central Tunbridge Wells
About the Company
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking an entry level opportunity into the world of insurance! No experience is required as you will receive all the training and support you need to become an expert in your field. This role offers the chance to join an award winning, energetic, innovative and well-established organisation.
The Job Role
Your role as a Third Party Claims handler is to look after your customer. You will do this by managing a caseload of people not insured by the company, but at fault in the accident and ensuring the effective recovery and fixing of their vehicle. You will complete this whilst keeping the cost of repairs low and negotiating a low settlement figure.
- Responding promptly and pro-actively to incoming telephone calls and correspondence by use of telephone, e-mail and letter.
- Managing a caseload of claims whilst utilising an effective diary system which ensures that cases are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Controlling claim cost by achieving most economical settlement.
- Adhering to agreed personal authority limits, referring to line manager for authorisation where activity exceeds such limits.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work with flexibility and adaptive to change
- Willingness to develop self and new skills
Why work for us?
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 1 day's paid leave to volunteer per year
- Lifestyle discounts (discounts with over 5,000 shops, restaurants and other retailers)
- Health care cash plan (cash back on everyday healthcare such as dental and optical)
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on insurance products (travel, gadget and home insurance) and the list doesn't end here…
We can offer you £100 in vouchers of your choice if you are able to refer us a candidate who we can successfully place in this specific opportunity. Please get in touch on 0 1 8 9 2 - .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job