Entry Level Claims Adviser
Nashrock Insurance Recruitment are looking for an Entry Level Claims Adviser to join a well established and successful Insurance Company, who specialise in Travel Insurance.
You will be responsible for supporting the Claims team ensuring phone calls are handled to a high standard, all correspondence is distributed accordingly, along with maintaining contact with customers and clients offering policy guidance and information when needed.
- Registering claims data and progression
- Communicating description with customers
- Dealing with Client, Customer and Broker queries
- Actioning resolution on same day complaints where required
- Managing own workload efficiently
- Adhering to legislative requirements and medical confidentiality
- Partaking in projects for the claims team
- Possess great communication skills
- Confidently hold the ability to build relationships with Brokers and Clients
- IT Literate and good attention to detail
- Prioritise and manage own workload efficiently whilst working towards deadlines
- Open to change, in expanding department
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'