Our client based in Staines are seeking an Entry Level Administrator to work in a small, friendly team.
Key duties include:
- Responding to incoming and outgoing correspondence via email and telephone
- Booking and arranging shipments across the world
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Collating and sending invoices
- Updating the in-house CRM
- Ensuring all documentation going out is accurate
- Supporting the Operations Administrator and Director in any Administration
Key Skills required:
- Good communication skills as well as good written English
- Good PC skills including Microsoft packages
- Ability to work in a fast paced and varied environment
The role would be ideal for someone who is looking for their first steps into their COMMERCIAL CAREER and someone who is after a VARIED and NICHE role.
They offer parking on site and are close to the local train station.
Our client is offering a basic salary of between £15,000 - £17,500 DOE with a salary review after 6 months.
We are interviewing WC 16th April 2018
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful.