Due to growth within the company, this leading business based in Manchester City Centre are looking to hire an Entry Level Accounts Payable Clerk to join their rapidly growing team.
As an Entry Level Accounts Payable Clerk you will; process invoices onto a financial system, complete statement reconciliations and deal with queries.
You will be trained to:
- Process expenses
- Match, batch and code to goods received notes (GRNs) or purchase orders (POs)
- Complete Statement reconciliations
- Deal with queries
- Process invoices onto a financial system
- Raise payments
- Complete end to end work
You will have/be:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Great customer service skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Accounts Payable Clerk to naturally grow within a vibrant team. The business is known for developing employees and rewarding talented excelling individuals.
Please apply below or to ask any further quesitons, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job