An exciting entry-level accounts payable assistant role in Altrincham has arisen at a leading, highly-profitable company, to play a key role within their growing finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a fast-learning, driven candidate with good customer service experience to work at a successful company with an excellent reputation amongst customers and clients.
As an entry-level accounts payable assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Coding and posting purchase invoices into Sage 200
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Regularly reviewing purchase ledger to ensure all supplier invoices imported into Sage are paid within the payment terms agreed;
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Ensuring the purchase order process is upheld for all business procurement
- Reconciling and posting credit card transactions into Sage 200
- Organising the payment run meeting on a weekly basis with the Managing Director to ensure all invoices are authorised for payment
- Monthly analysis & reconciliation work
- Full, extensive training will be provided - no previous accounts payable experience is required.
As an entry-level accounts payable assistant you will have/be:
- Experience in a fast-moving environment and able to work on multiple tasks at speed (finance experience is not a necessity).
- Excellent customer service experience.
- A desire to develop and progress in an Accounts position.
- Reasonable travel time to Altrincham.
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, highly-successful organisation and develop skills in a supportive environment. This role is ideal for a candidate with strong customer service skills and a drive to progress in the finance industry, previous accounts experience is not a necessity. With progression opportunities available, the company is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job