IN2 Consult have an exciting opportunity for an entry level Accounts Assistant to work with an exciting, rapidly growing company in Central Reading.
This role offers a great amount of exposure to a lot of different aspects of accounts with a global organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices
- Conducting bank reconciliations
- Setting up and processing direct debits
- Weekly supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Handling internal and external queries
This role would suit somebody who is a recent graduate with a degree in a finance related course or a very driven candidate who is looking to build a successful career within Accountancy & Finance.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong and clear communication skills, both written and spoken
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be extremly driven and wants to progress
- Be articulate and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Accounts Assistant
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"