Entry Level Accounts Assistant
An exciting Entry Level Accounts Assistant role in Altrincham has arisen at a leading, highly-profitable company, to play a key role within their growing finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a fast-learning, driven candidate with good customer service experience to work at a successful company with an excellent reputation amongst customers and clients.
As an Entry Level Accounts Assistant, you will be trained to:
- Fully understand the weekly management accounts and be able to reconcile on request.
- Be able to communicate the agency processes to clients in relation to invoices and payments.
- Understand and be able to communicate HMRC deadlines to clients in relation to VAT/PAYE & Corporation Tax.
- Ongoing communication with clients regarding queries on taxes, deductibility of expenses, dividends and other matters.
- Gradual involvement with clients regarding VAT and PAYE.
- Be able to use current systems and analyse current processes to be in a position to suggest enhancements to them.
As an Entry Level Accounts Assistant you will have/be:
- AAT Level 2 Qualification OR Relevant Degree (Mathematics, Business Studeis, Accounting and Finance & Economics)
- Proficient in MS Office applications (GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A desire to develop and progress in an Accounts position.
- Great customer service skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Reasonable travel time to Altrincham
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable.
- Annual Bonus (Dependant on company performance)
- Study Support
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing, highly-successful organisation and develop skills in a supportive environment. This role is ideal for a candidate with strong customer service skills and a drive to progress in the finance industry, previous accounts experience is not a necessity. With progression opportunities available, the company is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
Apply below or, to find out more about Accounts Assistant positions or other finance roles, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"