Enterprise Solution Architect - FO/ MO/ BO - Asset Management - Data Architecture
Enterprise Solution Architect FO/ MO/ BO - Asset Management - Data Architecture
You will join a Global Architecture function that provides the full range of architecture and design services across their IT services. In order to be successful in this position you will have an understanding of the Asset Management industry and the legislation frameworks governing it.
- Work with business and technology partners to understand the business strategy and challenges and to ensure this is reflected in the target architecture
- Partner with other architecture team members to establish a constant review of our application/data landscape with a view of ensuring overall simplification
- Bring together and work closely with the business and technology teams to define a global solution that aligns across the overall architecture
- Continue to provide advice and guidance on the approach and direction of delivery.
- Work closely with the product delivery teams to ensure that the solutions are delivered as agreed meeting both functional and non-functional requirements, with measures in-place ensuring quality and solution suitability, including the maintenance of the technical debt log
- Explore and evaluate new technologies, market solutions and industry standards with a view to introduce as necessary to support our ambition to create a best in class Asset Management business for our clients.
- Ensure that there is ongoing and meaningful two-way communication between yourself and the delivery organisation.
You will have strong familiarity with IT and system development concepts and techniques inclusive of Cloud, Micro services, API Centric Architecture, application development methodologies / tools, programming languages, information management, transaction management, user interface design / styles, international operations and configuration management methodologies and tools.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job