Enterprise Software Consultant - Warrington
Enterprise Software Consultant with experience of troubleshooting complex software systems is required by a leading software company based in Warrington. This is a new role with the organisation that is key to their continued growth and you will own their product, being the go-to person on software product support and development
The company look at all aspects of monetisation, assurance and customer steering for complex products and services while offering a digital operating model in a DevOps environment. This, in turn, enhances stakeholder experiences and provides business agility for continued growth.
For this Enterprise Software Consultant role you must have the following experience:
- Experienced in operating and troubleshooting complex enterprise software systems
- Have the experience to effectively collaborate at all levels with strong interpersonal skills, including sharing new software product ideas
- Comfortable communicating with the Customers at all levels and take ownership of decisions made
- Demonstrable knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Have an understanding of databases and SQL to allow investigation of data related issues and ideally have an understanding of Linux based operating systems
- Pragmatism to strike the right balance of cost, ease of operability and speed of deployment vs best technical solution
- Attention to detail and real desire to get to the bottom of a problem
This Enterprise Software Consultant is going to be the go to person regarding the software and become the product expert. You will know the software product inside and out, providing first class customer support and help with software enhancements. You'll analyse and investigate issues that are logged, taking a hands-on approach to trouble shooting whilst operating at a senior level.
Part of the role will be Identifying whether the root cause is a software defect, software issue, configuration error or misunderstanding of how the software should operate - you'll then coordinate with the Software Engineering team for lower level investigation as required whilst acting as the primary customer contact for detailed issue status and resolution details.
In this role, you will take a hands-on approach and importantly be able to see problems from the customer perspective in a real-world view scenario. You will be expected to collaborate positively, have a passion to succeed, be prepared to back your own ability / decision making, possess leadership qualities, be able to flex your software expertise and use your strong sense of customer focus to exceed expectations on a constant basis
My client is looking to pay up to £65,000 for this role depending on experience. To apply please send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'