Enterprise Service Manager (Media)
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect and implement their workloads onto AWS? Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS best practices?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with one or more of Media organizations, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Long term development of retail, media and telco organizations
· Engaging with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
· Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
· Identifying & developing specific opportunities and supporting business cases
· Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
· Contract negotiations & closing
· Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
· Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
· Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
· Acting as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
· Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
· Envisioning and inspiring customers
Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
This is a customer facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'