Enterprise Sector Head
Location: London, Holland House
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Minimum 09.00am to 17.30pm, Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours
Main Purpose of This Job
The role of the Sector Head is to ensure all Business Development Managers and Customer Advocates within the Sector Team operate to the desired corporate standards and need. Ensuring all customer accounts are managed effectively from both a sales and service point of view and ensuring all New Business Targets are at a minimum met. The role will also involve directing other shared/dedicated resources including telesales, projects and operations to ensure customer and sector needs are met
Key Responsibilities or Tasks
- Management of the New Business Team; acting as the first point of escalation for all elements involving new logo sales effort
- Achieving own personal New Business target
- Act as the Sales Sponsor in all Customer Virtual Account Teams; ensuring the principles of the new business win are implemented and assisting Customer Advocates with any commercial changes during implementation and beyond.
- Provide assistance to the Head of Customer Advocates as required to ensure the success of the Sector Team
- To identify new revenue opportunities for Gamma and develop strategies to exploit them. Ensuring other Business Development Managers and Customer Advocates to do the same.
- Help Internal Telesales by providing direction and leadership to ensure this functions success; working closely with the Internal Sales Manager to provide a joined up approach to Telesales and lead nurturing ensuring BDMs keep accurate records and systems Undertake account management of specified accounts with a view to understand and develop their business plans to meet Gamma objectives. Helping other Customer Advocates do the same.
- To manage revenues and margin within your own Sectors customers, and to ensure that business objectives and sales targets are exceeded.
- Ensuring all members of the Sector Team engage with the business correctly - submitting accurate and timely paperwork, maintaining Salesforce records, obtaining accurate quotes from suppliers, interfacing effectively with pre-sales and other resources and personnel; to ensure a successful on-boarding of any customer deliverable and requirement.
- Ensuring all Sector Team members understand internal processes and adheres to them.
- Manage, closely with the Head of Customer Advocates, all disputes and aged debt in Sector accounts to minimise Gamma’s exposure with the account base and ensure all Customer Advocates do the same.
- Manage, closely with the Head of Customer Advocates, all service related issues to successful conclusion and ensure all Customer Advocates do the same.
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders in relation to your assigned customers and prospects and ensure all Sector Team members do the same.
- Contribute to the growth of the Gamma direct enterprise team and ensure all Sector Team members do the same.
- General education to 'A’ level standard, including GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English Language
- Degree level education
- Track record dealing with direct end user enterprise customers.
- Direct and Converged telecoms experience is necessary.
- Track record managing other dealing with direct end user enterprise customers.
- Managed Service telecoms experience.
- Numerate and literate to a very high standard.
- A good commercial acumen
- PC Skills to intermediate level - especially Excel and Power Poin
- Highly articulate and presentable
- Passion for doing things right first time with a strong focus on quality
- Must demonstrate the ability to thrive in a climate of rapid change and to achieve long term objectives.
- Successful candidates will show a desire to be perceived by colleagues and customers as supportive and commercially aware, with a view to progressing through the business in the sales function.
- Passion for success and hitting targets and helping others do the same
- Desire to be seen as a shining example of how a "Customer Advocate" should act and behave by all.
- Must be able to self-motivate and work in an environment where management will not always be present.
- Mobile, able to meet customer requirements in terms of early starts/late finishes to the working day.
Closing Date: Friday 24 November 2017
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Customer Service
- Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job