Black Biro Recruitment's innovative client who provide online managed content distribution and printing is looking for an experienced and successful Sales Executive to join their team in Huntingdon.
As a member of the sales team, you will develop new relationships and grow accounts within a specified sales territory. Assigned to a specific business unit (e.g. technology, retail, and manufacturing), you will exceed their sales plan by developing excellent client relationships, effectively positioning the company as the best solution, and becoming subject matter experts within your unit’s market vertical(s).
You will need to have B2B experience of breaking into large corporate accounts, have a demonstrable track record (KPIs, evidence of earnings vs targets), and be hungry for the sale!
The company continues to promote internal advancement and the sales team has a well-defined structure, providing colleagues with a clear progression path to further your career.
Nature and Responsibilities:
- Continually navigate customer engagements, maintain high "close rates", and grow revenue quickly and profitably.
- Build, manage and expand client relationships through value, solution and consultation-based selling.
- Achieve and maintain in-depth knowledge of company products and services.
- Ensure 'gold standard’ across accounts.
- Apply consultative selling skills and technical acumen (specifically related to company products) to optimize earnings and company performance.
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers and sell the value/benefits of company solutions against anticipated or known client needs.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to ensure successful growth and expansion.
- Responsible for constructing annual sales forecasts for the assigned territory, and reporting on performance monthly.
- Deliver better-than-average annual sales growth on assigned territory.
- Manage account activity in the SalesforceCRM.
- Deliver product and gap analysis on the company versus competition within the vertical to help establish business cases for product expansion.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience, with demonstrated success in corporate sales, particularly to larger, more complex organizations.
- Exceptional phone etiquette and written communication skills.
- High energy, passionate and self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Proven self-starter; possessing superior prospecting and closing abilities.
- Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets and performance metrics on a consistent basis.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask.
- Flexibility to travel and meet clients face-to-face within the UK and Europe.
- Proficient in the use of Gmail, Google Drive or Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and Google Searching.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM desirable.
Hours of work: 37.5 Per week
- Closing Abilities
- Performance Metrics
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job