Enterprise Sales Executive - Contact Centre solutions
Remuneration: Base salary in the range £60,000 to c. £75,000 and OTE to double base i.e. to £150,000
A global organisation, quoted on the NASDAQ, of c. $1billion+ revenues and 4,000 employees worldwide
Multi-channel cloud Contact Centre, WFM, Call Recording, Performance Management, Robotic Process Automation
A global organisation, quoted on the NASDAQ, of c. $1billion+ revenues and 4,000 employees worldwide of which 500 in UKI. They have a substantial market presence in the Contact Centre - Customer Interaction - Customer Engagement sectors. The portfolio encompasses Multi-channel cloud Contact Centre, WFM, Call Recording, Performance Management, Robotic Process Automation, Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Response Management and more.
Based in the City of London offices, we are seeking a proven, quota-carrying Sales performer to help us expand our business in the UKI. The sales model is a combination of direct to client contact and also working alongside partner firms such as VARs, Systems Integrators and consultancies as you would expect for one of the biggest players in this space. Target clients are mid to large corporates and enterprise clients. Carrying a Sales Quota of $2m - $3m with a healthy mix of existing major account development and net new logo sales.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Develop a healthy pipeline.
- Close new contracts with new clients and with existing accounts that deliver target income streams as per agreed targets.
- Work with Marketing to ensure maximum exposure at trade shows, conferences and key events
- Sales planning, forecasting and outcomes to the Management team using Sales Force
- A self-motivated, high activity person with proven focus and drive for results
- Active networker with good business skills and strategic thinking.
- A relationship builder with multi levels of decision maker and influencers growing successful long term business relationships.
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Well organised, with good communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven experience selling technology based products and solutions to large and small enterprises
- Demonstrable success in new business sales, and building revenues from existing accounts.
- Can show success in contract negotiations and client relationship building through a contract cycle
- Existing knowledge of sophisticated Contact Centre technologies such as Call Recording, WFM, CTI, ACD, Live Chat, Customer Experience and Customer Engagement Management and analytics etc and the relevant IT & Telecommunications infrastructure.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Experience Management
- NICE Call Recording
- Workforce Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job