Research that illuminates
Enterprise Sales Director, Millbank
Lightspeed have a vacancy for a driven and results focussed Sales Director. The successful candidate will make a tangible impact on the success of our company, driving commercial activities in line with Lightspeed and wider Kantar strategy. This job will suit someone who loves being in front of clients, is solutions minded, and has the tenacity and drive to hunt down and secure new business.
Quality-seeking researchers, marketers and brands choose Lightspeed as their trusted global partner for digital data collection. Our innovative technology, proven sampling methodologies and operational excellence facilitate a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behavior. With 700 employees working in 14 countries, we maximize online research capabilities. We empower clients by revealing information that is beneficial, providing clarity and research data that illuminates.
- Develop the sales pipeline, and deliver new business from both existing and prospective clients, driving strategy to maximize business opportunities.
- Proactively build a better book of business that focuses on ‘fewer, bigger, better clients’ in our key growth areas (end clients and/or media).
- Identify client needs, problems and goals, and be solutions orientated in your offering.
- Proactively introduce new and illuminating ways of working, that enable you and your peers to be even more successful in a fast changing landscape
- Collaborate with other Lightspeed and Kantar teams to address key industry challenges and deliver on key vertical propositions.
- Present complex bids, make commercial decisions and represent Lightspeed in the field e.g. presenting at conferences.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional experience.
- A significant track record of being bold, creative, and delighting clients.
- Fantastic communication skills, including fluency in English, and the ability to build excellent rapport.
- The ability to work collaboratively across our different internal brands, ensuring wider Kantar strategy is implemented successfully.
- A track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- The ability to drive new solutions, ensuring that we stay at the forefront of industry innovation.
- A will to learn, collaborate, and the ability to bring great ideas to meetings.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'