Enterprise Sales Associate - Blockchain Fintech Firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team of our Client who are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Associate. The team has a background in Financial services and Consulting and have varied skillsets all of which complement each other. They are looking for someone to join them who will enjoy working in an expanding firm whilst sharing the teams ambition to become a much larger firm.
This is a new business sales role focused on, but not limited to, financial services companies including: fund services, private equity real estate, asset managers, hedge funds, banks and insurance.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, resilient, willing to take responsibility, full of ideas and disciplined enough to carry out their own plans. With a significant growth trajectory, supported by a international client base, which can provide you with an opportunity to develop your own career as the business grows.
• Oversight of a mixture of new sales accounts and developing existing accounts further
• New sales - researching new accounts and directly calling the end users of our product to secure a pitch (either in person, or via the Web)
• Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
• Be comfortable pitching to a range of individuals including Company Secretaries, Legal Counsel, COO and Operations teams and other senior leaders within these accounts
• Able to research and build detailed understanding of the customer environment, how they manage authorised signatory lists
• Work alongside an experienced business developer who will provide guidance and support as you build your pipeline
• Ensure a smooth hand-off of all new accounts to the account management team once the sale is confirmed
• Look for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
• Travel expected in due course to develop European and global client base over time
• 1-5 years’ experience in a consultative or financial services or SaaS sales role
• Great listening skills when dealing with clients
• Experience and enthusiasm for engaging at different seniority levels and building relationships to maximise opportunities
• Entirely comfortable picking up the phone and engaging with prospective clients
• Able to absorb a lot of information quickly about new business segments to comfortably engage prospects and leads within it
• Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of some aspect of the financial services sector e.g. any of the following (but not limited to) asset management, fund services, insurance, retail banking, private equity. Other sectoral experience is welcomed and considered.
• Successful history of direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
• Ability to balance a longer term strategic view for an account with a faster-paced transactional approach
• Desire to focus on building a business and developing territories and sectors and the responsibilities that come with it, as further hires are made with the company
- Asset Management
- Business Sale
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'