Enterprise Group IT PMO Manager - Major Multinational Group
Opportunity for an experienced IT PMO Manager to develop and manage an Enterprise IT PMO team for the group level IT Department of a major multinational. This is an exciting time to be involved, as this group, with tens-of-thousands of employees and revenues in the billions undergoes significant technology transformation.
As such, you will need comparable experience and confidence working at board level, with experience of International ERP/SAP deployments and major Digital Transformation (c£25m budget).
You will take responsibility for implementing and maintaining processes, establishing mechanisms and controls for the tracking, quality assurance and governance of all project/programme initiatives of the group IT Department, aligning with the Group PMO.
Utilising best practice methods you'll lead and work closely with programme and project managers, PMO staff and a variety of stakeholders internationally in ensuring deliverables and milestones are met on-time, in budget and to the agreed quality.
You will be expected to:
- Build a geographically dispersed team; taking control of shaping the size and appropriate skills within the team to run an efficient and effective IT PMO.
- Lead & direct PMO staff, Programme & Project Managers; maintaining project schedules and overall plans & cost.
- Develop demand planning principles and governance; working closely with the group PMO to develop delivery controls and standards to ensure they are correctly embedded.
- Ensure foundations can be used for exposure, collation and communication of a portfolio view of the IT change initiatives across the group.
- Establish programme governance and control; reporting and tracking to build a change management framework and governance best practice methodologies.
- Introduce effective tracking, coordination of costs, resourcing estimates and analysis of capacity plans across all programmes and projects
- Introduce a suite of reports fit for internal and external review.
- Build a portfolio view of change to allow the group to prioritise and provide effective reporting on status of delivery.
- Maintain an effective risk framework; ensuring all/any deviations from agreed tolerances are communicated accordingly and are driven to resolution.
- Establish and manage an audit and assurance process for reviews at all points during and after project completion.
- Identify, assess and align dependencies across the group and IT PMO to optimise to optimise linkages and circumvent conflict; using influence to identify and eliminate roadblocks and delivery problems.
- Mapping of Stakeholders; providing an overview of programmes across the group (Inc. Timing, sequencing, business prioritisation and management of risk).
- Specify, develop and implement and interactive dashboard tool for all operating group companies; providing various levels of details on activities and enabling action at programme, region, country and site level.
- Ensure key KPI's are demonstrable and tracked for portfolio of programmes within the IT PMO.
To be considered for this position; you will need to be able to provide examples for all the following:
- Demand Planning and Resource planning
- Financial management and recharge modelling
- Definition and set up of PMO reporting and associated tools
- Definition and deployment of governing and project methods and standards
- Management of PMO staff +5 people
- C-level stakeholder management
- Portfolio of programmes of +30
Central London location with occasional European travel.
12 Month fixed term contract
Paying up to £80k per annum salary + benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'