Enterprise ERP Delivery Manager £75k-£100k + Benefits
My client is looking for a highly experienced and driven Senior Project Manager or Delivery manager to lead some of their most important ERP projects across the UK. You will be expected to take control of the full project from start to finish, including pre sales and post care. This is a fantastic opportunity to be regularly working on 2500+ User projects and working side by side with a client for an extended period of time to really get the product working a s efficiently for the client as possible.
If you are keen for a change and a step up in responsibility then get in contact.
What you will do
- You will be an integral part of the scoping of the project to really get to the business needs.
- You will define the outline of the projects and timeline of when tasks are best suited to the overall outcome, whilst limiting disruption in the business
- You will be the link between the delivery team and the client ensuring a smooth transition throughout the project.
- You develop full scale project plans using Microsoft Project;
- You provide direction and support to the project team;
- You document all client engagements including ensuring the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publishing reports as necessary.
- You will be in charge of the project from start to finish ensuring the client is happy throughout.
- You have the background to understand ERP business processes to manage the team through workshops and management of the delivery scope.
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or equivalent
- MBA/Masters degree preferred
- 7+ years' client-facing experience in management consulting and/or business transformation with a strong focus on ERP
- Strong client leadership and engagement skills up to C-level
- Ability to lead conversations and influence without line authority
- Strong business transformation skills
- Demonstrable pre-sales experience
- Expert in understanding clients' business needs and defining and delivering engagements that achieve the planned outcomes to time and cost criteria
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong consulting acumen and understanding of ERP from a delivery perspective
- Demonstrated engagement leadership and management experience
- Deep experience of structured methodologies and delivery frameworks
- Fluency (written and oral) in English
- Industry experience in either Retail or Professional services preferred
Apply for this role today to avoid missing out on this brilliant opportunity.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by holding either a valid UK visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits.
To discuss this opportunity in more details please send your CV to or call Doug Dwyer on
Washington Frank International LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Washington Frank is the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, advertising more ERP Consultancy jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in ERP roles I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are throughout the UK.
Keywords SAP / SAP ECC / ERP / Solutions Manager / Systems Manager / I.T Manager / Business Analyst / Project Manager / Oracle / Epicor / Infor / Enterprise / London / Midlands / North West / Yorkshire / Leeds / York / Sheffield / Bradford / Liverpool / Manchester / Newcastle
- Keywords SAP / SAP ECC / ERP / Solutions Manager / Systems Manager / I.T Manager / Business Analyst / Project Manager / Oracle / Epicor / Infor / Ente