Dixons Carphone are going through a large-scale digital transformation and revolutionising our customer approach. We are looking for an Enteprise Digital Architect to shape, own and manage the enterprise wide architecture across Web, Mobile and In-store products and services.
The retail market is fast-paced and ever-changing and offers huge challenges and opportunities to innovate. As the Enterprise Digital Architect, you will define a strategy and transitional roadmap for this extremely complex landscape. The role will require excellent influencing and communication skills, as well as hands-on technical knowledge around modern technologies such as cloud-computing and microservices within Agile environments.
- Shapes, owns and manages the enterprise Digital architecture
- Develops and publicises the vision and roadmap that realises the target architecture
- Helps to define and shape the enterprise principles, standards and patterns for the Digital domain
- Supports the HoEA, Architects and Senior Business stakeholders to understand and influence key business strategies and initiatives, demonstrating how these can be realised by IT and the business
- Supports engagement activities with the HoEA and Senior Stakeholders to develop compelling and profitable solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Collaborates with HoEA, Architects and Senior Stakeholders to translate solutions into formal recommendations so that approval, priority and budget can be gained
- Assists with the transition of projects into delivery teams and helps to ensure that the project is
- Domain governance of solutions and projects through to delivery
Required knowledge, skills & ability:
- Expert within their area and can give guidance on which direction should be taken, whilst being appreciative of current and emerging technologies
- Experience of working within the Digital domain, within a complex technology transformation, within a significant retail business (or similar)
- Proven experience of developing a credible and practical target architecture for the digital domain, which supports the Business and IT strategy
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a focussed, simple and commercially relevant manner to a senior audience
- Considerable experience in Web UX Architecture , including but not limited to Adobe, Sitecore, industry frameworks and hybrids
- Experience in native Mobile Architecture for Android and IOS
- Deep understanding Technology, Data, Security and Micro Services within the Digital Domain
- Broad understanding of Micro Services and SOA in the Digital Age and appropriate standards, topologies
- Experience of POS online and within stores and PCI compliance
- Experience of introducing a Cloud First Approach with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'