An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Enterprise Data Architect to join our forward-thinking IT department based in Watford.
- Design and deploy the new BI infrastructure and environment (Azure and Power BI)
- Support the existing BI team to transition to the new BI environment
- Assist the BI team in report and data migration from existing on-premise BI platform to the new one
- Empower the existing BI team to develop and maintain the new BI platform
- Drive the move to self-service BI capability across the company
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimise new and current database systems
- Provide operational support for Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Define and shape Enterprise Data Factory/Warehouse
- Work closely with other departments and functions to maximise use of data with a partnership mentality
Skills and experience;
- Experienced in E2E Azure Transformations from architecture to design, implementations and complex application architectures
- Data modelling and information classification expertise at the enterprise level.
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks and information models.
- Familiarity with data science concepts, as well as MDM, business intelligence, and data warehouse design and implementation techniques.
- Business acumen, and the ability to communicate to executives, business domain stakeholders and technical staff alike.
- Understanding of metamodels, taxonomies and ontologies, as well as of the challenges of applying structured techniques (data modeling) to less-structured sources.
- Knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and programming techniques.
- Experience with distributed management and analytics in cloud and hybrid environments. Also, an understanding of a variety of data access and analytics approaches (e.g. microservices and event-based architectures).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'