Our client is a private company based in Seattle, Washington, offering a public service for cloud computing. They provide self-service access to environments for learning, developing, testing, training, and running enterprise applications. Their Customer Success team is engaged throughout the life cycle of the customer, providing consulting, professional services, and world-class technical support. Due to their continued growth, they are now searching for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join their fast growing Customer Success organization.
In this role, you will leverage your enterprise sales skills and technical domain knowledge to retain and grow the company's client base with a focus on Enterprise Accounts. You will leverage best practices around Key Account Management, Business Value Realization methodologies and Power Base Selling techniques to help customers understand the business value that they are achieving through the company, and use this information to expand and cross-sell within the account. This position will work with the next frontier of virtualized, bleeding edge technology and enterprise level clients; solving big business problems with a team that truly values innovation; and being part of a growing company in which your contributions can make a big impact.
- Manage and sell to a defined geographic territory of enterprise clients on our Sales Team.
- Pro-actively manage strategic accounts.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Deliver compelling presentations, Business Value Realizations, and business proposals to executives including C-level.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment and continue to drive for results.
- Proven history of consistently exceeding target sales goals.
- 4+ years’ experience selling software to enterprise level clients.
- Enterprise selling experience - complex deals with multiple stakeholders.
- Domain knowledge and Industry Experience around Solutions as a Service, Software as a Service, the SDLC, etc.
- Motivation to excel driven by high earning potential and equity.
- Strong executive presence and proven experience presenting to executives at all levels.
A competitive salary is offered, plus other benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply at your earliest convenience.
- Customer Success
- Enterprise Accounts