The following job is no longer available:
Enterprise Coordinator - West London
Enterprise Coordinator - West London
Are you looking for a challenging but influential position?
Do you have an educational background and are looking to progress further?
Reed in Partnership are looking for an Enterprise Coordinator to join our team in West London covering areas such as Hammersmith & Fulham, Ealing, Hillingdon, Hounslow.
About Reed in Partnership:
Reed in Partnership provides public services that change people’s lives for the better. As a public service provider, our mission is to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Our support is often delivered under challenging circumstances and we pride ourselves on our ability to break down barriers to change people’s lives for the better.
LEAN (London Enterprise Adviser Network) a government contract awarded to us to help bridge the gap between local schools/colleges and business networks within the local area.
The Enterprise Coordinator will sit at the heart of a local cluster of schools and colleges and facilitate their relationship with stakeholders to support them to improve their careers, enterprise activities and provide an insight to the world of work. Key accountabilities include:
- Establish and develop the Enterprise Adviser Network locally by engaging and supporting a cluster of up to 25 schools and or FE colleges and 50 business volunteers.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with senior leaders in local schools and colleges within the network, understanding their development needs and supporting the business volunteers in scoping, identifying and addressing these needs.
- Recruit senior level business volunteers from local businesses and successfully match them to schools and colleges within the Enterprise Adviser Network.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working or volunteering within schools and colleges such as former educator, careers leader, careers guidance, school governor, or experienced volunteer Enterprise Advisers.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging and building relationships with leaders from schools, colleges, and businesses.
- A strong track record of stakeholder engagement and management and of communicating with a variety of audiences, preferably in the education and careers sector.
- An understanding of relevant local and national policy relating to skills and economic development and the issues and barriers to employment faced by young people.
- Excellent communication (including written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuade a variety of audiences and encourage others to use new ways of working.
- Collaborative and good at building relationships at all levels, both internally and with a range of external stakeholders.
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently, prioritising a busy workload and a large number of stakeholders.
- A willingness to be flexible, with evening and potential weekend work required.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Fluent in any community language such as: Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Somali, Vietnamese, Dari, Yoruba, Turkish, French, Spanish, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Farsi, Guajarati, Polish, Serbian and Greek
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'