Our client is a Gartner MQ leader for 2020. This Enterprise AI SaaS vendor has seen triple digit growth since 2017 and looking to expand it’s Nordic Enterprise Business Development Function. This UNICORN business offers best in class training, support and has remained unaffected through the pandemic.
They’re looking for a hands-on and results-driven Nordic Enterprise Business Development Representative to drive development activities. Your role will be to identify and qualify new sales opportunities in the Nordic market.They’re looking for someone who can understand the sales development process and technology stack. They need a self-starter motivated to constantly improve.
- Manage volume of daily inbound and outbound leads - connecting via phone, email and LinkedIn and qualifying them
- Engage with our Sales and Marketing executives to design, research and execute outbound vertical and/or geographical markets campaigns to grow sales pipeline in a dedicated territory
- Work with their Sales Executives to prospect and close large enterprise deals
- Educate and nurture early-phase prospects for potential future opportunities
- Demonstrate knowledge of their product and its value proposition and an understanding of the Big Data ecosystem to converse with data and business leaders from SMB to high-growth companies, to large multinationals in industries
- Analyse and report on your weekly activities to identify potential optimisations
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 18+ months experience, ideally in a fast growth scale-up tech business
- Experience selling into large, complex enterprises with multiple points of contact
- Ability to self-generate pipeline and incorporate outbound sales and marketing activities
- Experience selling complex software solutions as part of a wider account team
- Ability to demonstrate over-achievement against quota for a minimum of 12 months Industry acknowledged formative sales training, ideally MEDDPICC, Challenger Sales, Customer Centric Selling (CCS), Force Management etc
- Able to collaborate and execute on account strategy with Sales, Pre-Sales, Customer Success & Marketing
- Able to demonstrate drive and ambition to learn and grow Strong organisational skills and self-discipline are a must Inquisitive and intellectually honest
- Ambitious and resilient; a problem-solving mentality
- You are really interested in innovative issues as Data Science and Predictive Analysis
- Fluent Nordic language skill required
- Industry leading basic and commission plans
- Best in class full private health, life, insurance
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- European languages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'