An exciting opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded Managed Service Provider for a Business Architect. A key part of your role will be to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes, business information and corporate governance. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing best-practice business architecture, standards, and guidelines.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop business architecture by applying a structured approach and methodology, including undertaking business scenario and motivation analysis.
• Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organisation and are mapped to metrics that underpin ongoing governance.
• Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise.
• Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organisational boundaries.
• Drives and facilitates the right discussions with business leaders to identify business capabilities in relation to current and future business objectives.
• Develops artifacts such as business capability and value streams maps to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution.
• Define the information shared across the enterprise and the relationships between information repositories.
• Takes an active role in enterprise portfolio investment strategies by assessing and rationalising proposed enterprise capabilities.
• Advocate and drive adoption of best practices to ensure standardisation of business architecture outputs across the enterprise.
• Work with Business Analysts and other key stakeholders to deliver business architecture artifacts and ensure what is proposed is both fit for purpose and meets the core business needs.
• Manage other resources as and when needed to oversee the delivery of a business transformation programme or project.
• Work with stakeholders to determine the tacit and explicit business requirements, whilst applying consultancy techniques to resolve ambiguities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Experience of developing business architecture and using visualisation tools.
• Extensive experience of planning and implementing business and IT initiatives.
• Experience of using model-based representations.
• Experience of modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
• Experience of applying Enterprise Architecture frameworks to real-world business transformation challenges.
• Experience of using EA tools and modelling notations such as ArchiMate, BPMN, DMN, CMMN, UML, etc.
•£80,000-£100,000k basic salary depending on skills and experience
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Minimum of 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
• Workplace wellbeing services
• Electric Car Scheme
• Detailed induction and training programme
• Employee shopping discount scheme
Enterprise / Business Architect - £80,000-£100,000k + Excellent benefits + Remote working
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'