Voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK and a Top 100 employer; our client is a global Tier 1 consultancy involved in leading cutting edge Public Sector and Government projects throughout the UK. We are looking for a Local Government Enterprise Architect & SME to join their successful, stable, and growing team. This can be working from home.
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Enterprise Architect & SME - Local Government
Working from home - clients are based across the Midlands and South of England
£90-100K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in this role:
You will be a driver of change within the Health Industry and who has the talent to inspire clients and colleagues alike. You will have enterprise architecture experience within the public sector and be confident acting as a SME in this sector. Other requirements for this role include:
- Experience as a Pre-sales and business development SME / architect working with internal stakeholders and external clients / suppliers or solutions delivery
- Good knowledge of requirements analysis in a local authority / social care environment
- Understand the Local Government IT market and how to apply a logical, systematic approach to arrive at an appropriate solution
- Experience of funding models and business case development within local authorities
- Significant experience of adopting and enforcing social care governance and assurance methods
- Possess an excellent working knowledge of the UK Local Government structures and specifically with senior buyers and C level Executives
- Involvement in Digital Transformation Programmes with a local authority setting
- Comfortable in a working from home environment
Our client is looking for an Enterprise Architect and Subject Matter Expert to define and deliver transformative Local Authority solutions for their clients. This can be working from home.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will help to navigate and develop opportunities within these key areas
- Digital Transformation and Customer Engagement propositions
- Health and Adult Social Care workflow solutions
- Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Smart Cities and Connected Community propositions
As an Enterprise Architect and SME specialising in Local Government and Social care you will combine this market knowledge with a good working knowledge of typical applications, technology stacks and development practices used in Local Government and be experienced in designing and implementing end-to-end solutions to deliver defined business benefit. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide input to the business development processes, including support of market analysis (market structures and dynamics), potential clients segments and their immediate and future requirements, and the capabilities, services and products that fulfil these requirements
- Support ongoing refinement of Company IP and partnerships within these areas
- Hold an understanding of third party healthcare applications, vendor identification, vendor selection and partnerships
- Proactively lead conversations with CEO’s and senior management of target organisations
- As part of a business development function, develop an end-to-end solution design to meet business requirements ensuring the end-to-end application architecture integrates seamlessly with infrastructure, data and business architectures and will gain approval through all applicable governance processes
- Act as the lead for engagement with the client on solution architectures within the bid process, provide bid support, and own the Solution throughout the bid process
- Write and influence the success of responses and proposals for consulting engagement bids
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home.
- Digital Transformation
- Local Government
- Public Sector
- Technology Solutions
- Enterprise Architecture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'