Location: London (location is flexible to other offices in the UK, NL Amsterdam and Arnhem)
Our client, a global design and consultancy firm is seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components while ensuring they are coherent and integrated. Appropriate consideration is also taken for its security and quality. S/he ensures that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
Ecosystems & Strategy
- Our client’s technology objectives are aligned to its business goals. Maintains and evolves future-state business capabilities with a focus on efficiency and predictability of the existing IT estate.
- Aligns the IT strategy and planning with our client’s business goals.
- Provides high level strategic advice for future investment in IT systems and processes to support business objectives.
- Develops IT architectures and standards for the organization that support the implementation of the IT strategy while promoting shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows.
- Develops and manages implementation of IT technology roadmaps aligned with the IT and business strategy.
- Formulates, translates, advocates, supports and executes business strategy to achieve the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Presents a gap analysis and/or IT investment roadmap that reflects the status of the existing IT estate, namely, its ability to contribute to future-state business capabilities around ecosystems and digital platforms.
- Understands the business's economic and financial levers that are susceptible to digital transformation, to effectively support and guide technology investment decisions. Designs and constructs future- and current-state business models to practically apply new and emerging technologies to drive them
Innovation & Trends
- Innovative and existing technologies are applied, anchoring them in the business model to assess their potential, and rapid prototyping approaches are used to enable innovations. Guides and advises stakeholders about disruptive technologies and trends.
- Leads the analysis of business and operating models, market trends and the technology industry to determine their potential impact on the enterprise's business strategy, direction and architecture.
- Tracks and applies innovative and existing technologies, anchoring them in the business model to assess their potential, and uses rapid prototyping approaches to evolve innovations.
- Undertakes high level research, horizon scanning and analysis to identify future IT trends, and assess applicability to support business objectives.
Business Outcome Delivery
- Future-state business capabilities are enabled which, in turn, drive the organization's targeted business outcomes through the choice of programs, projects and initiatives the organization chooses to invest in.
- Works with business peers to develop and present business capability models and roadmaps to facilitate discussion and decision making with stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Leads analysis of the business' future-state capabilities and future (and current) IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement and driving the business forward.
- Leads analysis of the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Provides perspective on the readiness of the organization to change and innovate.
- Consults with infrastructure, project and product teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture.
- Translates business practices and processes into architectures to enable delivery of appropriate solutions.
- Ensures that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
- Works with domain architect(s) to ensure understanding and integration of business and the technology strategy across domains, to develop the models that best reflect the business strategy and that each domain has effective architecture support.
- Manages the risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies and in working closely with the security team.
Functional and technical skills
Has in-dept knowledge of relevant technical systems & tooling, and masters several complicated business principles such as:
Project and program management, governance, resource management, risk- & quality management, and auditing.
System development life cycle management o IT services management.
Infrastructure and operations.
Business modelling o Information management.
Business ecosystems o SaaS. LaaS and PaaS.
SOA, APIs o Open data and microservices.
Financial forecasting, cost analyses, budgeting and planning.
Reporting and administration tools.
Leadership and professional skills
Is a skilled people manager and ensures the quality and performance of IT solutions.
Creates a learning environment and demonstrates:
Leadership and excellent communication.
Role modelling the client’s values.
Confidence, commitment and collaborating.
Executes and delivers client outcomes.
Has excellent analytical skills. Successfully handles complex issues, is consistent and decisive (anticipates at problems that might affect the success of key (processes).
Masters the English language.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'