Enterprise Architect - Financial Services
A leading Financial Services organisation requires an experienced Enterprise Architect to define the IT strategy for end to end architecture, deployment and maintenance of IT infrastructure technologies.
You will drive technology innovation, providing support in validating inbound and outbound change from a technology perspective.
As an Enterprise Architect your responsibilities will include;
- Building and developing the culture of the CIO function and support the development of the CIO culture.
- Promote the potential for new technologies to assist the development.
- Identify and manage opportunities for innovation that are appropriate given the overall business strategy.
- Support the Head of Architecture in developing the organisation's strategic roadmap for technology, processes, information, and information technology assets.
- Work with the IT Service supplier (and associated partners) to provide architecture that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with business needs.
- Develop understanding of the technology portfolio (hardware and software) that is used per business, per technological level of maturity, in order to identify potential opportunities for technological investments (upgrades, migration, decommissioning).
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term
- Good communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
- Good influencing and persuasion skills with the ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams and build successful relationships at all levels
- Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job