Enterprise Architect - £77,000 - Pensions Regulator - Brighton
Your new company
TPR is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce. We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
Your new role
We're looking for an Enterprise Architect to define, design, deliver flexible, fit for purpose, cost and effective solutions that address current and future business challenges and align with both business and technology strategies. As Enterprise Architect, you will be a custodian of the governance policies and standards pertaining to applications and their development.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ensure IT strategy aligns with Business Strategy
* Communicate strategic thinking to stakeholders to bring complex concepts to life, for example utilising demos or proofs of concept Identify and take ownership of opportunities for shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flow
* Establish the strategic direction for the selection of systems architecture components, taking strategic responsibility for TPR's IT systems
* Assess the high-level requirements of business change programmes in the context of TPRs strategic direction
* Identify enterprise solution (applications, and infrastructure) options that will set the direction for the TPR technology strategy, ensuring alignment with TPR's business and data strategy and capabilities set out in TPRs Target Operating Model.
* Recommend preferred solutions for implementation to Executive Committee and Board (including investment proposal).
* Develop and maintain a fully integrated roadmap and high-level delivery plan to support the transformation of work.
* High level organisational impact assessment on future state
* Establish governance and controls for technology decisions
Essential and Desirable Criteria
* Extensive experience in a similar role
* Experience in delivering major transformation projects
* Major systems integration experience
* Extensive experience in data driven applications eg data warehouse, business intelligence and analytical applications
* Excellent understanding of all major architecture methods and tools
* Expert knowledge and experience of the commodity applications used across diverse
industry sectors e.g. Microsoft, Private Cloud and Azure hosting platforms, Sitecore, SQL,
* Experience in presenting and communicating at Executive and Board
* Thorough understanding of the regulations pertaining to IT, Data and Security
* Thorough grasp of the full range of IT and Data issues encountered during the delivery of solutions and demonstrable experience of driving resolution
* Active management of suppliers
* Extensive knowledge and experience of project and programme planning
* Knowledge of IT governance and Operations
* Knowledge of financial modelling as it pertains to IT investment
What you'll get in return
As well as a salary of up to £77,00 per annum, we offer:
* Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
* discretionary bonus arrangements
* 25 days annual leave provision
* flexible working arrangements
* development opportunities
* enhanced parental leave arrangements
* a free employee assistance programme
* an excellent office location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- data security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job