We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect at our legal clients flagship Manchester City Centre office.
The Enterprise Architect will ensure strategic value is achieved from the application of information and communications technology through providing technical leadership, guidance and direction across the IT function and supporting business leaders. You will be responsible for evolving current, interim and future state architecture(s) to inform, guide and direct IT investment decision making.
Ensuring that there are principles, roadmaps and standards articulated along with a continuously updated view of our current state and proposed interim and future states for our business, application, technology and information architecture.
The role will also provide commercial, governance and financial management support to the Chief Information Officer including supporting budgeting and forecasting for investment initiatives, establishing and running governance mechanisms for technology decision making.
What we are looking for;
- Proven track record in creating enterprise architectures and the creation and management (or significant contribution to) IT strategies
- Significant technical background, ideally having a diverse technical career predominantly delivering technology solutions
- Ability to understand business goals and strategies, with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent leadership skills that inspire others and embrace teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to effect change in organisations through technology and proven delivery of projects on time, with strong organisational, time and task management skills.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation, with an ability to clearly discern client and audience needs and successfully translate them into solutions.
- Strong awareness of information security policies, standards and resulting technology strategies
- Demonstrated success working with cross functional, cross departmental teams to accomplish objectives
- Demonstrated success working in complex and diverse cultures
What we offer in return;
In return they offer a positive and inviting work environment with the opportunity to develop your career with a leading, international law firm. Outstanding benefits and a salary that is negotiable and D.o.E
- Enterprise Architecture