ANS has been named the 7th Best Company to work for in the UK as voted for by Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for. Described as an 'extraordinary’ place to work, ANS is committed to employee development, training and welfare. As one of the most decorated NetApp & Cisco partners in the UK and we hold the highest possible accreditations with VMware and Microsoft. Our record growth and expansion into new sectors means we are seeking to appoint an Enterprise Architect to assist with the delivery of readiness assessments. The role will include the delivery of ANS Readiness Assessments, covering Metric Collections, Application Assessments, Financial Captures and associated analysis work, for ANS’ customers. The Enterprise Architect can be based anywhere in the UK.
Must have skills:
- Customer facing experience of auditing, assessing and analysing enterprise platforms and application stacks
- Background in IT, either from engineering and/or consulting across datacenter solutions and infrastructure applications
- Public Cloud architecture and services knowledge
- Knowledge of application architecture, from either an infrastructure or development perspective
- Knowledge of Corporate and Line-of-Business applications across a wide range of verticals covering Health Care, Finance, Legal, Education, and Manufacturing
- Knowledge of IT operating models and cost bases
- Excellent communication, presentation and team player skills
- Candidates will regularly be working onsite, holding workshops with key stakeholders and technical teams, and presenting findings back at regular intervals
- Candidates will be working on and off site alongside other ANS consultants, in the delivery of multiple concurrent workstreams
- Ability to produce high standard documentation - candidates will be responsible for producing various pieces of documentation to detail findings, analysis and recommendations.
- TOGAF certification preferable (Foundation/Certified)
- Country-wide travel to customer sites
- Follow the ANS Readiness Assessment Framework to audit, assess and analyse ANS customer’s current state architecture, covering platforms and infrastructure applications
- Produce required documentation
- Complete presentations to ANS and customer stakeholders, including operational and executive teams
- You must be presentable as you are a representative of the company
- You must be goal orientated with a desire to succeed
- Driven individual with a desire to learn new technologies and assessment methodologies
- You will need to be a team player and flexible; country-wide travel and frequent overnight stays in hotels should be expected
- A desire to assist enterprise organisations with strategic transformation projects
- Project implementation
- Commercial awareness
More about ANS
ANS is an award-winning Cloud Services Provider committed to helping organisations become cloud enabled. We offer over 300 customers the capability they need to achieve successful transformation, through Public, Private or Hybrid cloud and the supporting connectivity. Our partner relationships are central to our objectives, and we work closely with Cisco, NetApp, VMware, AWS and Microsoft to not only deliver outstanding technical solutions but to build our portfolio of industry-leading certifications, benefit from partner tools and support and develop long term business strategies that support our customers’ needs. Founded in 1996, we have grown to a staff of 300 strong and have offices in Manchester and London. Our customers includeODEON, Euro Car Parts, Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust, Peel Ports, Kennedys LLP and the Maritime & Coastguard Agency.
ANS Group Ltd are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at our organisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex or sexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individuals for equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.