Location: Northamptonshire (Market Harborough, Oundle, Peterborough, Leicester, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Rugby – good commutes)
Salary: £90k + 10% Bonus + Benefits
Keywords: Enterprise Architect, Data Architect, Data Enterprise Architect, Master Data management, Big Data, Enterprise Data Architect, Data Architect, Technical Architect. MDM, Big Data, TOGAF etc.
We are looking for an experienced Data Enterprise Architect to come in, develop and maintain Enterprise Architecture in relation to Master Data Management and Big Data Platforms.
Responsibilities will consist of:
- Contributing to the knowledge base of the Group’s Enterprise Architecture, including models and architectural views of supporting business, application and technology domains.
- Definition of baseline and target architectures, across multiple domains, in support of strategic initiatives.
- Provide input to the Technology Strategy.
- Guide Technology specialists in best practice for transformational initiatives and programmes, whilst developing technology roadmaps and transition architectures
- Capture and track the progress of emerging architecture evolution against KPI’s.
- Ensure all potential conflicts and problems are communicated to managers.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- We are looking for proven experience in an Enterprise Architect role, designing and delivering BI & Data Warehouse architectures. Preferably 3+ years using a EA framework.
- Master Data Management tech implementation experience.
- Experience of distributed in Memory processing frameworks
- A strong understanding of DQ/DI and metadata management, visualisation and profiling.
Desirable skills include:
- Experience of working within a multinational organisation.
- Any certification relating to architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF or Zachman
- Enterprise Architecture toolset experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely innovative multinational organisation who are doing fantastic things within their industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job