Brambles Group are excited to be looking to appoint an Enterprise Arcitect into our BXB Digital Business to focus on Information Technology & Cyber Security. Based in Weybridge, Surrey the role will report to the Vice President of IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture.
This is a stand alone role responsible for creating and developing the IT and Cyber Security strategy. The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and be confident with both written & verbal communication to senior stakeholders.
The Brambles Talent Team would be keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, Masters preferred or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 5+ years experience in an IT Security Architecture related role.
- Designing and implementing security solutions including continuous monitoring and improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Security considerations of cloud computing including data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, APTs, data loss and DoS attacks.
- Identity and access management (IAM), defining the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources and data
- Architecture Development
- Enterprise Architecture
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job