Brambles Group are excited to be looking to appoint a experienced Information Architect into our European Head Office in Weybridge, Surrey to focus on Information & Applications. The role will report to the Global Vice President of IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture.
This is a stand alone role responsible for defining and developing the overall Information Architecture supporting the creation of an overall information management management vision for Brambles. The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and be confident with both written & verbal communication at board level. Some travel to Group Global HQ in Victoria, London will be required from time to time and also flexibility to work from home 1-2 days per week.
The Brambles Talent Team would be keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, Masters preferred or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- 5+ years in an information systems architecture related role, including:
- Designing and implementing data and information solutions including continuous monitoring and improvements to those solutions.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of data management best practices and implementation of data principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Data and information systems considerations of cloud computing including data breaches, DRM, integration platforms and data exchange technologies.
- Ownership of developing and/or maintaining a major information technology solution.
- Experience in creation and development of a company wide information architecture.
- Information Management
- Information Systems
- Information Architecture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job