Enterprise Architect, Head of Architecture
Permanent, competitive salary
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to take a lead role in owning architecture across multiple domains across an organisation undergoing a huge technology driven business transformation. Based in Newcastle.
An exciting time to join this highly regarding company, as their Enterprise Architect and Head of Architecture, you would be the custodian of their enterprise architecture and ensure that all IT activities carried out internally and by 3rd parties align to the overall framework and business strategy. This will span business, infrastructure, applications, data and integration.
- Create, own and maintain the enterprise architecture, ensuring this meets business needs both current and future
- Ensure that security and compliance are embedded within the architecture
- Identify and implement structured methods of working, aligned to industry best practice
- Engage with key stakeholders and other business functions to understand innovation opportunities and how they may be supported by the enterprise architecture
- Collaborate with all internal IT functions and 3rd party suppliers to ensure solutions and activities are aligned to the enterprise architecture and methods
Key skills and experience:
- Experienced Architect, with a technical background and progression to Enterprise Architect level
- TOGAF qualified (or similar)
- Proven experience defining and implementing architecture methods
- Knowledge of how architecture can support business vision whilst ensuring necessary compliance
- Strong communicator, with ability to translate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers to contribute to IT architecture.
- Highly developed communication, influencing and relationship skills, working collaboratively with senior stakeholders
- Experience building and leading teams to maintain enterprise architecture in support of business objectives
If you are an Enterprise Architect looking for a hands on role with Head of Architecture responsibilities, please apply with your CV.
- enterprise architect
- head of architecture