Market-leading fintech organisation, specialising in banking, FX and payment processing, has an URGENT vacancy for an Enterprise Architect / Principal Architect to define, design and deliver technical architecture across the business, ensuring the most effective use of technology and resources.
Acting as the design authority, the successful Enterprise Architect / Chief Architect will take a lead role in the full life cycle delivery of technical solutions for business projects whilst taking responsibility for the determination of technology frameworks, standards, libraries and approaches, developing technology strategies and roadmaps in conjunction with senior members of the CTO team.
This is a crucial, high-visibility position and as such the successful Enterprise Architect/Principal Architect MUST HAVE:
- Strong experience of delivering large-scale architectural projects throughout an entire business
- Strong experience of solution design and architecture within an Agile organisation
- Strong experience of Cloud/SAAS/PAAS environments
- Experience of a broad range of integration approaches (eg mircoservices, REST, SOAP, APIs, iPAAS)
- Robust knowledge of security architecture
- Specific experience of payment technologies, payment processing or FX / Forex
- Ideally, experience of SWIFT, CHAPS, BACS, Faster Payments etc
- Ideally, experience of SEPA or cross-border payment processing
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Enterprise Architect / Chief Architect to work with an established success story who are still growing, so send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.
- Electronic Payments
- FX trading
- Enterprise Architecture